Friday, December 11, 2009

New Site!


Hello everyone and welcome to the NEW In-Style Weddings & Events website.

This has certainly be a long time in the making but I truly believe well worth the effort of our fab designer Miss Tammy Hunter, and of course the wait.

We have removed most of the flash as we are finding that more and more of you are now logging onto the site with your iphones, palm pre's etc.  I myself am an avid iphone addict and can honestly say this is great as I now have my portfolio with me at all times and can access it easily by using my phone.  I simply love technology!

We have also updated our Wedding Album.  Many of our clients were kind enough to submit photos along with their thoughts of their special day - to share.  Our Wedding Album is our thank you to our clients for inviting us to share in their special day.  Our clients our important to us and by the time the wedding arrives we truly consider them to be friends.

Some of our past clients are now staff members of In-Style Weddings.  Kristina Barber-Petrie was married two years ago and is now one of our lead decorators and of course - a friend.  You can view her photos on the Wedding Album.

There is always a lot going on here at In-Style Weddings & Events.  In fact we will be hosting our Christmas Brunch with Santa for our staff this weekend and we still have weddings planned right up until the holidays.  no rest for us I am afraid but then that is okay - we love what we do and certainly wouldn't have it any other way.

So check back often to see all the goings on - I will be sure to post pics etc just as soon as I can get them up!

Also - if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions - send me an email - I would love to hear from you about how we can improve on our services or maybe there is something new you have come across that you think we can offer!

Have a great weekend!

Tamara & the In-Style Team

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the new website (and delightful blog btw). Thanks for making it iPhone friendly. However, I have to say I am not surprised by the quality of the site as thus far everything you've done has been great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you for the lovely comments Marie - they are very much appreciated! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete